BRISTOL, Va. - A woman is now recovering after Myrtle Beach, South Carolina after authorities say she was dragged 60 feet by a car driven by a Bristol, Virginia man.
75-year-old Robert Luis Doss is now charged with DUI. Emergency responders say a 20-year-old woman was hit by Doss' car, then dragged down the road.
Officers say Doss failed sobriety tests and refused to give a breath sample.
We've learned the woman is expected to be okay, but suffered broken bones and road rash.
Officers say Doss could face additional charges.
- GOP opens new campaign spot in Washington County Tennessee
- Johnson City hosts first Kidney Foundation charity walk in the region
- Virginia State Police investigate deadly motorcycle crash
- Blood drive honors recovering Volunteer Parkway shooting victim
- Buchanan County Sheriff's Office investigates death of elderly man