BRISTOL, Va. - A woman is now recovering after Myrtle Beach, South Carolina after authorities say she was dragged 60 feet by a car driven by a Bristol, Virginia man.
75-year-old Robert Luis Doss is now charged with DUI. Emergency responders say a 20-year-old woman was hit by Doss' car, then dragged down the road.
Officers say Doss failed sobriety tests and refused to give a breath sample.
We've learned the woman is expected to be okay, but suffered broken bones and road rash.
Officers say Doss could face additional charges.
- New U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary offers vessel safety inspections
- New After Saudi arms deal, defense shares fly
- New Bill Condon will direct 2019 'Bride of Frankenstein' remake
- New Colorado highway named for Blue Angel pilot killed in crash
- Updated Virginia inmate given furlough one day before she died of cancer