BRISTOL, Tenn. - A woman is dead after Bristol, Tennessee officers tell us she tried to stop a rollaway car.
Authorities tell us they were called to the Springdale Road area near Coventry Court around 5:50 Friday afternoon.
They say Wanda Denise Jemes tried to stop the car as it rolled away, but could not. She was pinned between that car and another parked car. She was taken to the Bristol Regional Medical Center, but later died. No charges have been filed and foul play is not suspected.
- New Ariana Grande returning to Manchester for benefit show
- New 44 hits found in DNA testing of Virginia's backlogged rape evidence
- KISS concert in Manchester canceled after terrorist attacks
- Tennessee governor signs NRA-backed metal detector gun bill
- Former Texas nurse accused of killing dozens of kids in '80s