Smyth County, Va. - It may be spring, but weather associated with winter created travel problems along interstate 81 late in the afternoon.
Virginia State Police say they were working more than a dozen crashes starting at mile marker 22 all the way to Wytheville.
We're told most of those crashes were not serious. They were asking drivers heading to that area to slow down.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial