Where is Malaysia Airlines Flight 370?
On March 8, 12:41 a.m. a plane carrying 239 people left the Kuala Lumpur International Airport heading to Beijing and hasn't been seen since. Take a look at the facts as the search for the plane enters its 13th day.
Around The Watercooler
- Jail guard accused of smuggling pot in sandwiches
- Cabin promises to help you survive the zombie apocalypse
- Bug off: Clerk sprays would-be robber with Raid
- Fugitive found 'enjoying a bowl of salad' in closet
- Man fakes coma to get out of court
- Even Taylor Swift's silence is golden
- The suitcase you can ride to the airport
- Company hires tailor to enlarge iPhone owners' pockets
- Marijuana advocate ousted from church