Where is Malaysia Airlines Flight 370?
On March 8, 12:41 a.m. a plane carrying 239 people left the Kuala Lumpur International Airport heading to Beijing and hasn't been seen since. Take a look at the facts as the search for the plane enters its 13th day.
Around The Watercooler
- 400 chinchillas rescued in California
- Man named Stoner arrested for drug possession
- Student suspended for saying 'bless you' after sneeze
- Man fakes death to avoid marriage
- Rare pale-headed crocodile kills man in Australia
- Lion-ripped jeans sell for $1,500
- Alabama hunters nab 1,000-pound gator
- Man admits kicking police horse
- Huge tiger shark caught, fed to homeless Texans