Where is Malaysia Airlines Flight 370?
On March 8, 12:41 a.m. a plane carrying 239 people left the Kuala Lumpur International Airport heading to Beijing and hasn't been seen since. Take a look at the facts as the search for the plane enters its 13th day.
Around The Watercooler
- Man fakes death to avoid marriage
- Lion-ripped jeans sell for $1,500
- Alabama hunters nab 1,000-pound gator
- Man admits kicking police horse
- Huge tiger shark caught, fed to homeless Texans
- Woman in labor asked for epidural, gets disinfectant
- Grandma posts 'silly' photo of baby in roasting pan
- Truck spills 'cranberry sludge' on highway
- Pilot's false arm falls off as he lands plane