Where is Malaysia Airlines Flight 370?
On March 8, 12:41 a.m. a plane carrying 239 people left the Kuala Lumpur International Airport heading to Beijing and hasn't been seen since. Take a look at the facts as the search for the plane enters its 13th day.
Around The Watercooler
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months
- Furniture made to look (and smell) like human skin
- Man uses bedsheets to escape from jail
- Driver falls asleep, sparks fire in Oregon
- Cops: Times Square Spider-Man punches officer
- Man's 41 Homer Simpson tattoos set world record
- Police solve 'creepy' porcelain doll mystery
- Man claims his penis was mistakenly amputated