Where is Malaysia Airlines Flight 370?
On March 8, 12:41 a.m. a plane carrying 239 people left the Kuala Lumpur International Airport heading to Beijing and hasn't been seen since. Take a look at the facts as the search for the plane enters its 13th day.
Around The Watercooler
- Town nixes naming park for Pooh due to gender
- Super sad bicyclist just wanted some Taco Bell
- Man stung more than 100 times by swarm of bees
- Strangers lift car to save woman's life
- Tenn. man hit with $3,000 Comcast bill
- Cops: Drunk N.J. man stole bulldozer for ride home
- Americans accused of trying to ship baby parts ID'd
- TV host wore same outfit for a year; no one noticed
- Marijuana-themed sandwich shop opens