Where is Malaysia Airlines Flight 370?
On March 8, 12:41 a.m. a plane carrying 239 people left the Kuala Lumpur International Airport heading to Beijing and hasn't been seen since. Take a look at the facts as the search for the plane enters its 13th day.
Around The Watercooler
- First Las Vegas White Castle opens to feeding frenzy
- Candy shop makes edible deflated football
- Wrongfully convicted man awarded $6M
- Kerry fined for not shoveling snow from sidewalk
- Frozen feat: Man climbs icy Niagara Falls
- Scientists may resurrect beer from 1840s shipwreck
- Astronomy first: 'Super Saturn' rings
- Comcast changes customer name to profanity
- 'Mr. Incredible' convicted on assault charges