Where is Malaysia Airlines Flight 370?
On March 8, 12:41 a.m. a plane carrying 239 people left the Kuala Lumpur International Airport heading to Beijing and hasn't been seen since. Take a look at the facts as the search for the plane enters its 13th day.
Around The Watercooler
- Thief steals 160,000 diapers from charity
- Mystery surrounding missing Count Chocula solved
- Texas man's Halloween decor inspired by Ebola
- Oops: Man accidentally texts probation officer for pot
- Characters brawl on Hollywood Boulevard
- KFC unveils a triple meat Double Down
- Lovesick woman spends week mourning at KFC
- Jail guard accused of smuggling pot in sandwiches
- Cabin promises to help you survive the zombie apocalypse