Where is Malaysia Airlines Flight 370?
On March 8, 12:41 a.m. a plane carrying 239 people left the Kuala Lumpur International Airport heading to Beijing and hasn't been seen since. Take a look at the facts as the search for the plane enters its 13th day.
Around The Watercooler
- World's largest 'Catsup' bottle for sale
- D'oh! Fleeing man runs into police academy
- Pranksters smear Ore. cars with doughnuts
- Oops: Fake bus bomb mistaken for real one
- Pilot makes emergency landing on same highway twice in 8 days
- Cops: Woman posted selfies in stolen dress
- California beach goes heavy on the anchovies
- Baby dino replica back in N.C. museum nest
- Couple saving water amid drought faces fine for brown lawn