What to know: Nigerian schoolgirl kidnappings
On Monday, 63 women and girls who kidnapped by Boko Haram from the northern Borno state on June 18 escaped their captors. Boko Haram is still believed to be holding more than 200 schoolgirls hostage. Learn more about this shocking situation and the group behind it.
Around The Watercooler
- Funeral home offers drive-thru visitation
- Daredevil dachshund 'loves' first skydive
- 'Nude' women's cycling uniforms raise eyebrows
- Coyote found napping in Ariz. fireplace
- Pizza Hut outlet drops 'free small animal' deal
- Pomeranian disappears: Did he become dinner?
- Police: Man hid drugs in D.A.R.E. stuffed animal
- Teen petitions to get cat, lasers in yearbook photo
- Deputy suspended for using taekwondo kick on inmate