What to know: Crimea votes to break from Ukraine
Russia's President Vladimir Putin and the speakers of the country's upper and lower houses of parliament signed a deal Friday that formally concludes the annexation of Ukraine's Crimea region to Russia. Catch up on what's been happening in Crimea this tumultuous week.
Around The Watercooler
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes
- U.S. tourist gets trapped in London bookstore
- Woman buys year's supply of pumpkin spice lattes
- Haunted house worker gets a little too creepy
- Virginia teen to become Honorary Marine after passing
- Teens encounter drunk Santa zombie in home