What to know: Crimea votes to break from Ukraine
Russia's President Vladimir Putin and the speakers of the country's upper and lower houses of parliament signed a deal Friday that formally concludes the annexation of Ukraine's Crimea region to Russia. Catch up on what's been happening in Crimea this tumultuous week.
Around The Watercooler
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Furniture made to look (and smell) like human skin
- Man uses bedsheets to escape from jail
- Driver falls asleep, sparks fire in Oregon
- Cops: Times Square Spider-Man punches officer
- Man's 41 Homer Simpson tattoos set world record
- Police solve 'creepy' porcelain doll mystery
- Man claims his penis was mistakenly amputated
- Naked thieves steal 60 burgers from Florida eatery