What to know: Crimea votes to break from Ukraine
Russia's President Vladimir Putin and the speakers of the country's upper and lower houses of parliament signed a deal Friday that formally concludes the annexation of Ukraine's Crimea region to Russia. Catch up on what's been happening in Crimea this tumultuous week.
Around The Watercooler
- Strong cologne leads cops to hiding criminal
- Bank robbery suspect's happy mug shot going viral
- La. restaurant gives discount to gun-toting patrons
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?
- Woman hitches rides on planes to 46 states
- School bus driver crashes, goes into labor