What to know: Fort Hood shooting trial
The sentencing phase in the Fort Hood shooting trial is underway. Maj. Nidal Hasan was found guilty on 13 counts of murder and 32 counts of attempted murder, and he could get the death penalty. Review some of the key moments and revelations in the case.
Around The Watercooler
- Cops: Woman swallows stolen ring to 'hide it'
- Russian bank offers cats with mortgages
- 99 cans of beer in a pack
- PD: Mom hung up on missing child call to strip
- Feral cat forces elementary school to close
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Cops: Meth suspects threw toilet at imagined attackers
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)