What to know: Fort Hood shooting trial
The sentencing phase in the Fort Hood shooting trial is underway. Maj. Nidal Hasan was found guilty on 13 counts of murder and 32 counts of attempted murder, and he could get the death penalty. Review some of the key moments and revelations in the case.
Around The Watercooler
- 22-pound cat traps family in bedroom
- Thong-clad man steals superhero costume
- 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon' turns 20
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk