What to know: Fort Hood shooting trial
The sentencing phase in the Fort Hood shooting trial is underway. Maj. Nidal Hasan was found guilty on 13 counts of murder and 32 counts of attempted murder, and he could get the death penalty. Review some of the key moments and revelations in the case.
Around The Watercooler
- Reports: 10,000 doves searched by police in China
- Accused doughnut truck thief drops pastry, surrenders
- Bank robbery suspect's happy mug shot going viral
- Strong cologne leads cops to hiding criminal
- La. restaurant gives discount to gun-toting patrons
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?