What to know: Fort Hood shooting trial
The sentencing phase in the Fort Hood shooting trial is underway. Maj. Nidal Hasan was found guilty on 13 counts of murder and 32 counts of attempted murder, and he could get the death penalty. Review some of the key moments and revelations in the case.
Around The Watercooler
- Father-to-be takes hilarious 'maternity pictures'
- Cronut creator unveils ice cream sundae in a can
- Plastic surgeon sued over 'cocaine nose' photos
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months
- Furniture made to look (and smell) like human skin
- Man uses bedsheets to escape from jail
- Driver falls asleep, sparks fire in Oregon
- Cops: Times Square Spider-Man punches officer