What to know: Fort Hood shooting trial
The sentencing phase in the Fort Hood shooting trial is underway. Maj. Nidal Hasan was found guilty on 13 counts of murder and 32 counts of attempted murder, and he could get the death penalty. Review some of the key moments and revelations in the case.
Around The Watercooler
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- 63 female skydivers set world record
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army
- 'Tippy the Fainting Squirrel' an online superstar
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?