What is chronic traumatic encephalopathy?
An autopsy performed one year after Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher fatally shot his 22-year-old girlfriend and killed himself found signs of chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE). Find out more about chronic traumatic encephalopathy, the disease several former NFL pros claim they are now suffering from due to hits on the field.
Around The Watercooler
- Kerry fined for not shoveling snow from sidewalk
- Candy shop makes edible deflated football
- Frozen feat: Man climbs icy Niagara Falls
- Scientists may resurrect beer from 1840s shipwreck
- Astronomy first: 'Super Saturn' rings
- Comcast changes customer name to profanity
- 'Mr. Incredible' convicted on assault charges
- Bad dog! GoDaddy pulls puppy ad from Super Bowl
- Cat crawls out of shallow grave