What is chronic traumatic encephalopathy?
An autopsy performed one year after Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher fatally shot his 22-year-old girlfriend and killed himself found signs of chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE). Find out more about chronic traumatic encephalopathy, the disease several former NFL pros claim they are now suffering from due to hits on the field.
Around The Watercooler
- Taxi scares wolves away from buffalo
- Pot shop removes weed-smoking Santa art
- Johns Hopkins mistakenly welcomes wrong students
- Mystery man hands out $100 bills in Massachusetts
- Cremated remains donated to Goodwill
- DNA from beard leads cops to burglar
- Wis. governor's Hanukkah message: 'Molotov!'
- Corrections officer arrested for shoplifting
- Video of 'Calgary's worst driver' goes viral