What is chronic traumatic encephalopathy?
The NFL has reached a preliminary settlement in a lawsuit filed over player concussions. Find out more about chronic traumatic encephalopathy, the disease several former NFL pros claim they are now suffering from due to hits on the field.
Around The Watercooler
- Man uses bedsheets to escape from jail
- Driver falls asleep, sparks fire in Oregon
- Cops: Times Square Spider-Man punches officer
- Man's 41 Homer Simpson tattoos set world record
- Police solve 'creepy' porcelain doll mystery
- Man claims his penis was mistakenly amputated
- Naked thieves steal 60 burgers from Florida eatery
- Police: Man wore nametag while robbing bank
- Thief sues pizzeria for injuries during hold-up