What is chronic traumatic encephalopathy?
An autopsy performed one year after Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher fatally shot his 22-year-old girlfriend and killed himself found signs of chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE). Find out more about chronic traumatic encephalopathy, the disease several former NFL pros claim they are now suffering from due to hits on the field.
Around The Watercooler
- 'Zombie' woman arrested twice in 3 hours for DWI
- Hookah lounge sued over burned breasts
- Naked man crawls through doggie door in police chase
- Dog returns home chewing on human bone
- Sick tortoise swallowed turtle pendant, vet says
- Lucky No. 13? Family with 12 sons expecting new baby
- India robbers go underground for bank heist
- 'Hello Kitty' arrested for alleged drunk driving
- Firefighters rescue horse from swimming pool