What is chronic traumatic encephalopathy?
An autopsy performed one year after Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher fatally shot his 22-year-old girlfriend and killed himself found signs of chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE). Find out more about chronic traumatic encephalopathy, the disease several former NFL pros claim they are now suffering from due to hits on the field.
Around The Watercooler
- KFC unveils a triple meat Double Down
- Oops: Man accidentally texts probation officer for pot
- Characters brawl on Hollywood Boulevard
- Lovesick woman spends week mourning at KFC
- Jail guard accused of smuggling pot in sandwiches
- Cabin promises to help you survive the zombie apocalypse
- Bug off: Clerk sprays would-be robber with Raid
- Fugitive found 'enjoying a bowl of salad' in closet
- Man fakes coma to get out of court