What is chronic traumatic encephalopathy?
The NFL has reached a preliminary settlement in a lawsuit filed over player concussions. Find out more about chronic traumatic encephalopathy, the disease several former NFL pros claim they are now suffering from due to hits on the field.
Around The Watercooler
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?
- Woman hitches rides on planes to 46 states
- School bus driver crashes, goes into labor
- Police: Shirtless drunk man took bath in holy water
- Man steals car, drives it to probation meeting
- Cops deliver pizza after driver involved in crash