We've learned North Carolina resident 43-year-old Eric Marsh was among the firefighters killed in an Arizona wildfire.
Marsh was an Ashe County, North Carolina native and attended Appalachian State University in Boone.
Marsh was the superintendent of the hotshot crew.
- Court: Greeneville bank manager embezzled more than $1 million
- Local police agencies offering drug take-back services Saturday
- Domtar announces reduced production at Kingsport plant
- Virginia voter registration deadline extended through Friday
- School board picks plan for new Boone's Creek school, discusses redistricting issue