We've learned North Carolina resident 43-year-old Eric Marsh was among the firefighters killed in an Arizona wildfire.
Marsh was an Ashe County, North Carolina native and attended Appalachian State University in Boone.
Marsh was the superintendent of the hotshot crew.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport