BRISTOL, Tenn. - Wellmont Health Systems unveiled plans to build a comprehensive breast center on Tuesday morning.
It will be at Bristol Regional Medical Center.
The project was made possible thanks to a $1 million donation from a member of the community.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone