BRISTOL, Va. - Friday a press conference was held to announce Sheriff Jack Weisenburger will be running in the upcoming election.
He says he will be running for re-election as Sheriff for Bristol, Virginia on November 5.
Weisenburger is in his third term as sheriff.
He has 34 years of continuous law enforcement experience and service to the citizens of Bristol, Virginia.
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire