BRISTOL, Va. - Utility crews have been braving the cold and snow to get water running again for some Bristol residents.
Bristol, Virginia police said King Mill Pike has been closed at 2nd Street Saturday afternoon due to work on a water main.
We are working to gather more facts on this issue. Stay tuned to WCYB.com and News 5 for more information.
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University
- Kingsport man trying to make Halloween attractions accessible to all
- Tennessee voters encouraged to vote early