LOUISA COUNTY, Va. - A mother has been charged in the death of her six-month-old child.
Tristan Goodwin faces involuntary manslaughter and child abuse charges. Police say back in March, Goodwin's baby was found not breathing at a home on Roundabout Road in Louisa County, Virginia.
The original cause of death was believed to be sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS). Following lab results, a lethal dose of Benadryl and high levels of Tylenol were found in the baby's system.
A grand jury indicted Goodwin in November. She was located last week.
She is now in the Central Virginia Regional Jail without bond.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game