WISE, Va - Russell County Emergency and Hazardous Materials Coordinator Jess Powers released preliminary numbers for the Wise County Remote Area Medical free clinic on Monday morning.
The information covers the patients seen from July 17 to July 20.
The numbers are as follows:
- Registered Patients: 2,517
- Adults patients: 2,393
- Child patients: 124 (higher number than usual)
- Medical Exams: 1,148
- Dental Exams: 1,319
- Vision Exams: 922
- Patient Encounters: 3,389
- New Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- New Poll: 51 percent of Tennesseans approve of Trump's job performance
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- Dirty dancing: Caretaker charged for naughty dance in front of dementia patient
- Haslam: First vote on gas tax won't signal final version