WISE, Va - Russell County Emergency and Hazardous Materials Coordinator Jess Powers released preliminary numbers for the Wise County Remote Area Medical free clinic on Monday morning.
The information covers the patients seen from July 17 to July 20.
The numbers are as follows:
- Registered Patients: 2,517
- Adults patients: 2,393
- Child patients: 124 (higher number than usual)
- Medical Exams: 1,148
- Dental Exams: 1,319
- Vision Exams: 922
- Patient Encounters: 3,389
- Updated U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary offers vessel safety inspections
- New After Saudi arms deal, defense shares fly
- New Bill Condon will direct 2019 'Bride of Frankenstein' remake
- Colorado highway named for Blue Angel pilot killed in crash
- Virginia inmate given furlough one day before she died of cancer