WISE, Va - Russell County Emergency and Hazardous Materials Coordinator Jess Powers released preliminary numbers for the Wise County Remote Area Medical free clinic on Monday morning.
The information covers the patients seen from July 17 to July 20.
The numbers are as follows:
- Registered Patients: 2,517
- Adults patients: 2,393
- Child patients: 124 (higher number than usual)
- Medical Exams: 1,148
- Dental Exams: 1,319
- Vision Exams: 922
- Patient Encounters: 3,389
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson