WISE COUNTY, VA - After Wellmont closed "Lee Regional Hospital" in October, some patients had a hard time getting medical care, but there's some good news. "Remote Area Medical" will hold a two day clinic in september... in lee county.
That's according to David Meade with the Health Wagon in Wise, Virginia.
RAM will hold the clinic at the Lee County airport in Jonesville.
The services that will be provided at this clinic will include medical care, dental care, and vision and hearing checks.
We'll let you know how you can sign up for an appointment when that information is available.
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC warns there would be 'significant risk' if MSHA, Wellmont merger is approved
- Suspected Bristol bank robber waives preliminary hearing
- Justin Timberlake on Tenn. voting controversy: "I had no idea."
- Updated MLB commish says he plans to meet with Indians owner on logo