WISE COUNTY, VA - After Wellmont closed "Lee Regional Hospital" in October, some patients had a hard time getting medical care, but there's some good news. "Remote Area Medical" will hold a two day clinic in september... in lee county.
That's according to David Meade with the Health Wagon in Wise, Virginia.
RAM will hold the clinic at the Lee County airport in Jonesville.
The services that will be provided at this clinic will include medical care, dental care, and vision and hearing checks.
We'll let you know how you can sign up for an appointment when that information is available.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane