WISE COUNTY, VA - After Wellmont closed "Lee Regional Hospital" in October, some patients had a hard time getting medical care, but there's some good news. "Remote Area Medical" will hold a two day clinic in september... in lee county.
That's according to David Meade with the Health Wagon in Wise, Virginia.
RAM will hold the clinic at the Lee County airport in Jonesville.
The services that will be provided at this clinic will include medical care, dental care, and vision and hearing checks.
We'll let you know how you can sign up for an appointment when that information is available.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting