WISE COUNTY, Va. - Wise County officials are hoping the public can help them find a missing woman.
Authorities say 46-year-old Mary Rebecca Osborne has been missing since Mother's Day. According to the report, Osborne was last seen in a remote area of Pound where she was living.
Sgt. Steve Jones said friends dropped her off and she has not been seen or heard from since.
"She had been out with some friends, and they were returning to the residence. I think one of them had been told by the land owner not to be on the property, so they dropped her off best they can recall is somewhere around a quarter of a mile from the residence," Jones said.
Authorities said Osborne was last seen wearing a long-sleeve brown t-shirt, blue jeans, and gray tennis shoes.
If you have any information, you are asked to contact the Wise County Sheriff's Office.
- Weekend Drive: Dolly Parton's Smoky Mountain Adventures Christmas Show
- Police: Multiple officers injured after shooting in Georgia
- Science Hill parents react to news of former booster president stealing money
- Speedway in Lights illuminating the night sky for opening night
- Speedway in Lights: new light displays and old favorites