WISE COUNTY, Va. - Virginia State Police are investigating a deadly two-car crash in Wise County.
It happened around 11:45 Tuesday morning, at the intersection of U.S. 23 and Route 671. Police say a car was crossing the southbound lanes of U.S. 23 when it pulled into the path of another car.
The driver of the car crossing over was identified as Henderson Brock, of Eolia, Kentucky. He was flown to the hospital. The passenger, Lois Brock, died at the scene. The driver of the other car, 68-year-old Farley Dutton of Clintwood, Virginia, and his passenger, Fred Mullins, were taken to the hospital.
Troopers say charges are pending.
- Updated Sullivan County man sentenced for child sex crimes in SW Virginia
- New Bristol, TN child rape suspect arrested
- WATCH: Ellen, Wal-Mart give scholarships to school's senior class
- Infant who survived in 1920s sideshow incubator dies at 96
- UPDATE: Carter Co. bank robbery suspect arraigned in court