Wise Co., Va. - A man faces charges after authorities say a store was robbed at gunpoint in Wise County, Virginia last night.
We've learned Brandon Bo Gibson is charged with armed robbery and use of a firearm in commission of a felony.
Wise County Sheriff Ronald Oakes tells us Gibson is accused of jumping the counter in "The Market" at Crane Nest and taking cash around 9:30 Sunday night.
Authorities say they later found Gibson in a wooded area about a half-mile from the store matching the suspect description.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Haslam signs bill reducing costs of wiping criminal records
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday