COEBURN, Va. - There's a new reminder of the dangers involving synthetic drug use.
Over a 12-hour period in late December, Wise County emergency responders and the sheriffs department answered six drug overdose cases involving synthetics, all in the Coeburn area.
If you have information about businesses or people selling these products, you're asked to call the sheriffs department at (276) 328-3756.
There have been no deaths related to theses cases.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane