COEBURN, Va. - There's a new reminder of the dangers involving synthetic drug use.
Over a 12-hour period in late December, Wise County emergency responders and the sheriffs department answered six drug overdose cases involving synthetics, all in the Coeburn area.
If you have information about businesses or people selling these products, you're asked to call the sheriffs department at (276) 328-3756.
There have been no deaths related to theses cases.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University