COEBURN, Va. - There's a new reminder of the dangers involving synthetic drug use.
Over a 12-hour period in late December, Wise County emergency responders and the sheriffs department answered six drug overdose cases involving synthetics, all in the Coeburn area.
If you have information about businesses or people selling these products, you're asked to call the sheriffs department at (276) 328-3756.
There have been no deaths related to theses cases.
- Tennessee general fund revenues beat projections by $159M
- Georgia firefighter dies after weekend accident on job
- Report: Suicides increase in Tennessee
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting