BIG STONE GAP, Va. - The family of a missing Big Stone Gap, Virginia man is now offering a reward for information leading to his return.
Terry Bishop was last seen May 8, 2013 and his family believes his mental issues could have been a factor in his disappearance.
We learned Bishop has Diabetes and Schizophrenia and recently changed medication.
Big Stone Gap police officers say they have investigated several tips, but so far there's been no progress with the investigation.
If you have any information on Terry Bishop's whereabouts you're asked to call the Big Stone Gap Police department at (276) 523-0117.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon