BIG STONE GAP, Va. - The family of a missing Big Stone Gap, Virginia man is now offering a reward for information leading to his return.
Terry Bishop was last seen May 8, 2013 and his family believes his mental issues could have been a factor in his disappearance.
We learned Bishop has Diabetes and Schizophrenia and recently changed medication.
Big Stone Gap police officers say they have investigated several tips, but so far there's been no progress with the investigation.
If you have any information on Terry Bishop's whereabouts you're asked to call the Big Stone Gap Police department at (276) 523-0117.
- GOP opens new campaign spot in Washington County Tennessee
- Johnson City hosts first Kidney Foundation charity walk in the region
- Virginia State Police investigate deadly motorcycle crash
- Blood drive honors recovering Volunteer Parkway shooting victim
- Buchanan County Sheriff's Office investigates death of elderly man