WISE COUNTY, Va. - The official numbers are in for a free healthcare clinic that made a stop in our region.
The Remote Area Medical Clinic helped more than 2,000 people receive care at the Wise County, Virginia fairgrounds.
About $2.2 million dollars of care was given at this year's RAM clinic.
We also learned, 899 pair of glasses were handed out.
The most popular service was dentistry. RAM organizers tell us more than half of the people who came to the clinic got some type of dentistry work done.
4,995 services were performed over the three-day event.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University