NORTON, Va. - A Norton, Virginia man is dead after police say he was involved in an accidental shooting on Sunday.
Norton police say they got the call to the scene Sunday and found Michael Tate shot in the head.
According to the Coalfield Progress, Tate died from those injuries.
Police believe Tate and a juvenile were target practicing at the Norton Reservoir when the incident happened.
- Updated Black Lives Matter event at ETSU crashed by man in gorilla mask
- Bristol, Va. woman charged with attempted robbery
- Sullivan County postal worker takes plea deal in hidden mail case
- Updated Senators ask Justice Department to investigate EpiPen maker
- California limits travel to North Carolina over LGBT law