NORTON, Va. - A Norton, Virginia man is dead after police say he was involved in an accidental shooting on Sunday.
Norton police say they got the call to the scene Sunday and found Michael Tate shot in the head.
According to the Coalfield Progress, Tate died from those injuries.
Police believe Tate and a juvenile were target practicing at the Norton Reservoir when the incident happened.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial