WISE, Va. - A man has been charged in the alleged gunman hoax at the University of Virginia-Wise last night. Click here for more information.
Bryant Alexander Hairston of Martinsville, Virginia was charged with falsely summoning law enforcement officials.
He is a sophomore and a psychology major.
Hairston is not allowed back on campus pending further review of the charges.
- Updated Justin Timberlake on Tenn. voting controversy: "I had no idea."
- Updated Woman pleads guilty in Tenn. drag racing case
- New Man arrested for trying pay with $1 bill altered to look like a $20
- Updated Wife who says lottery is waste of money wins $1 million
- Mistrial for men accused of beating NASCAR's Mike Wallace