NORTON, Va. - A local hospital has a new state-of-the-art surgical suite.
Norton Community Hospital surgeons started operating in the suite Wednesday.
Hospital officials say the upgrade is comparable with much bigger hospitals.
The suite is about 17,000 square feet.
That's about 70% larger than the old operating rooms.
Officials say the overall cost of the upgrade was $12 milliaon.
- New More sponsors for measure to repeal HB2, keep restrictions
- New West Virginia Senate would penalize sharing explicit images
- New Authorities investigating Carter County pharmacy armed robbery
- New Tennessee man faces negligent homicide charge in toddler's death
- New Instagram post leads to sex offender being sent back to prison