NORTON, Va. - A local hospital has a new state-of-the-art surgical suite.
Norton Community Hospital surgeons started operating in the suite Wednesday.
Hospital officials say the upgrade is comparable with much bigger hospitals.
The suite is about 17,000 square feet.
That's about 70% larger than the old operating rooms.
Officials say the overall cost of the upgrade was $12 milliaon.
- Updated Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Updated Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone
- Updated Retailers already looking ahead to Halloween
- Updated Kids given farm lessons at "Ag in the Classroom"
- New Animal Shelter Thrift Store in Johnson City closing in Dec