Wise County, VA - An execution date was set Tuesday morning for Robert Charles Gleason.
According to the Wise County court record, he'll be put to death on January 16,2013.
Gleason was charged in the murder of two other inmates while serving a life sentence in prisons in Wise County, Virginia. He vowed to keep killing unless he was put to death.
Gleason killed his cellmate at Wallen's Ridge State Prison in 2009 and another inmate at Red Onion in 2010.
He chose to die by electrocution.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect