WISE COUNTY, Va. - A non-profit group that helps provide health care for the working uninsured is hoping to gain some community support.
The Health Wagon in Wise County is welcoming in community members Wednesday evening, hoping to teach others about their health care programs.
Within the last year the Health Wagon opened a new, permanent facility in Wise, in addition to the clinic in Clintwood and two mobile RV units. "We're looking to reach out and cultivate relationships within the community, to understand the scope and the services of the health wagon," says executive director Teresa Gardner.
Soon the Health Wagon plans to add dental and vision services for their patients.
- Updated Kingsport Police searching for murder suspect
- Part of I-81 closed after accident
- Deputies searching for an inmate who walked off a job detail in Carter County
- Dozens run to remember avid runner in Tri-Cities community
- Sullivan County expected to vote on Island Road rezoning controversy on Tuesday