WISE, Va. - The Health Wagon in Wise, Virginia is taking appointments for up to twelve children that need oral surgery due to dental problems.
The dental problems need to be extensive. That means the child must be put asleep in order to have the operation.
This service is offered in conjunction with the Remote Area Medical Health Expedition that will happen in July.
The free surgery will be performed at Norton Community Hospital by a pediatric oral surgeon.
For more information call 276-328-8850 or click here.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day