WISE, Va. - The Health Wagon in Wise, Virginia is taking appointments for up to twelve children that need oral surgery due to dental problems.
The dental problems need to be extensive. That means the child must be put asleep in order to have the operation.
This service is offered in conjunction with the Remote Area Medical Health Expedition that will happen in July.
The free surgery will be performed at Norton Community Hospital by a pediatric oral surgeon.
For more information call 276-328-8850 or click here.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next