WISE COUNTY, Va. - Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell announced Wise County is one of the five recipients for an industrial revitalization grant.
Wise County is getting $200,000 dollars for the Wise Inn Redevelopment Project. The program provides focus gap financing for construction projects aligned with strategies in distressed communities.
The state gave out grants totaling more than $2 million dollars.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial