WISE COUNTY, VA - A former rescue squad member is facing new criminal charges after being accused of engaging in inappropriate activities with a minor.
The Wise County Commonwealth's Attorney's office says Andrew Justin Rose is accused of taking indecent liberties with a minor while in a supervisory role and using an electronic device to propose an indecent act.
Authorities say he was a member of the Appalachia Rescue Squad at the time.
Rose was previously charged with stealing a cardiac monitor; at that time he was a member of the Clintwood Virginia Rescue Squad.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin