WISE CO., Va. - A drug roundup continues in Wise County, Virginia today.
We checked with the Commonwealth's Attorney's office and learned 24 out of the 50 people have been arrested in the round-up.
All are facing drug charges, mainly prescription, marijuana, and synthetic drugs.
The Commonwealth's Attorney tells us several of the suspects are repeat offenders.
- Updated U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary offers vessel safety inspections
- New After Saudi arms deal, defense shares fly
- New Bill Condon will direct 2019 'Bride of Frankenstein' remake
- New Colorado highway named for Blue Angel pilot killed in crash
- Virginia inmate given furlough one day before she died of cancer