WISE CO., Va. - A drug roundup continues in Wise County, Virginia today.
We checked with the Commonwealth's Attorney's office and learned 24 out of the 50 people have been arrested in the round-up.
All are facing drug charges, mainly prescription, marijuana, and synthetic drugs.
The Commonwealth's Attorney tells us several of the suspects are repeat offenders.
- New Double-up: Tri Cities' Kroger stores not included in coupon cancellation
- 'Genius Hour' inspiring unique products from Bristol middle schoolers
- Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- Poll: 51 percent of Tennesseans approve of Trump's job performance
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond