A January 29, 2014 trial date has been set for the former town manager of Coeburn, Virginia.
Loretta Mays turned herself in to authorities Friday and was released on a $25,000 secured bond. Click here to read more.
A Wise County grand jury indicted Mays on 135 counts of forgery, uttering and embezzlement.
The indictment accuses her of taking money from Lays Hardware for the Performing Arts Center.
- Updated Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction
- Jury is out in first-degree murder case of Johnson City man
- Volunteer firefighters responded to RV fire in Bluff City
- Two men charged in the fatal shooting of Zaevion Dobson