A January 29, 2014 trial date has been set for the former town manager of Coeburn, Virginia.
Loretta Mays turned herself in to authorities Friday and was released on a $25,000 secured bond. Click here to read more.
A Wise County grand jury indicted Mays on 135 counts of forgery, uttering and embezzlement.
The indictment accuses her of taking money from Lays Hardware for the Performing Arts Center.
- Updated Justin Timberlake on Tenn. voting controversy: "I had no idea."
- Updated Woman pleads guilty in Tenn. drag racing case
- New Man arrested for trying pay with $1 bill altered to look like a $20
- Updated Wife who says lottery is waste of money wins $1 million
- Mistrial for men accused of beating NASCAR's Mike Wallace