A January 29, 2014 trial date has been set for the former town manager of Coeburn, Virginia.
Loretta Mays turned herself in to authorities Friday and was released on a $25,000 secured bond. Click here to read more.
A Wise County grand jury indicted Mays on 135 counts of forgery, uttering and embezzlement.
The indictment accuses her of taking money from Lays Hardware for the Performing Arts Center.
- Updated UPDATE: Bristol assisted living worker pleads guilty to assaulting 94-year-old woman
- Bond set at $7M for suspect in Ohio house fire that killed 7
- Trump vows to crack down on leaks, slams NATO
- Insurers continue to hike prices, abandon ACA markets
- Woman claiming Sandy Hook was a hoax pleading guilty to threats