WISE COUNTY, Va. - A Coeburn, Virginia man is now facing various charges after authorities responded to a home invasion call.
The Wise County Sheriff's Office says deputies responded to a home in the Flatwoods section of Coeburn Sunday after receiving the call about a possible home invasion.
Once there, deputies say, they found an armed man who was taken into custody.
As a result of their investigation, officers say 35-year-old Jason Randall Sartin is charged with kidnapping, armed robbery, and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony.
He's being held in the Duffield Regional Jail without bond.
- New Video game player dies during non-stop marathon session
- New Correctional workers paint grim picture of Delaware prisons
- Updated 4 charged in death of 9-year-old boy with cerebral palsy
- Carter County robbery suspect captured
- Faculty respond to TBR's 'interim actions' taken at Northeast State Community College