WISE COUNTY, Va. - A Coeburn, Virginia man is now facing various charges after authorities responded to a home invasion call.
The Wise County Sheriff's Office says deputies responded to a home in the Flatwoods section of Coeburn Sunday after receiving the call about a possible home invasion.
Once there, deputies say, they found an armed man who was taken into custody.
As a result of their investigation, officers say 35-year-old Jason Randall Sartin is charged with kidnapping, armed robbery, and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony.
He's being held in the Duffield Regional Jail without bond.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting