WISE COUNTY, Va. - A Coeburn, Virginia man is now facing various charges after authorities responded to a home invasion call.
The Wise County Sheriff's Office says deputies responded to a home in the Flatwoods section of Coeburn Sunday after receiving the call about a possible home invasion.
Once there, deputies say, they found an armed man who was taken into custody.
As a result of their investigation, officers say 35-year-old Jason Randall Sartin is charged with kidnapping, armed robbery, and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony.
He's being held in the Duffield Regional Jail without bond.
- Historic U.S. Army recruitment effort increase underway
- More sponsors for measure to repeal HB2, keep restrictions
- West Virginia Senate would penalize sharing explicit images
- Authorities investigating Carter County pharmacy armed robbery
- Tennessee man faces negligent homicide charge in toddler's death