WISE COUNTY, Va. - A Coeburn, Virginia man is now facing various charges after authorities responded to a home invasion call.
The Wise County Sheriff's Office says deputies responded to a home in the Flatwoods section of Coeburn Sunday after receiving the call about a possible home invasion.
Once there, deputies say, they found an armed man who was taken into custody.
As a result of their investigation, officers say 35-year-old Jason Randall Sartin is charged with kidnapping, armed robbery, and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony.
He's being held in the Duffield Regional Jail without bond.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment