WISE COUNTY, Va. - A Coeburn, Virginia man is now facing various charges after authorities responded to a home invasion call.
The Wise County Sheriff's Office says deputies responded to a home in the Flatwoods section of Coeburn Sunday after receiving the call about a possible home invasion.
Once there, deputies say, they found an armed man who was taken into custody.
As a result of their investigation, officers say 35-year-old Jason Randall Sartin is charged with kidnapping, armed robbery, and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony.
He's being held in the Duffield Regional Jail without bond.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities