COEBURN, Va. - Today, April 12th, there was a huge celebration in Coeburn, Virginia in honor of Founder's Day.
The annual event had many activities for children to participate in, live music, and even an auction.
The event, held in downtown Coeburn, is a big hit with families.
This was the 120th year year Founder's Day has been celebrated.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend