WISE COUNTY, Va. - A Southwest Viriginia woman accused of second degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter is facing additional charges.
Brandi Baldwin is accused of killing her two-year-old daughter Emma Marie Baldwin back in 2012.
Several days ago, agents from the Drug Task Force and Virginia State Police arrested Brandi Baldwin at a home in Wise County on charges of distribution of hydrocodone.
She is in jail on bond. Her trial for second degree murder is set for the end of April.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport