WISE COUNTY, Va. - A Southwest Viriginia woman accused of second degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter is facing additional charges.
Brandi Baldwin is accused of killing her two-year-old daughter Emma Marie Baldwin back in 2012.
Several days ago, agents from the Drug Task Force and Virginia State Police arrested Brandi Baldwin at a home in Wise County on charges of distribution of hydrocodone.
She is in jail on bond. Her trial for second degree murder is set for the end of April.
- Updated Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Updated Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides
- New Bluff City Rescue launches 'Buck for a Truck' campaign
- New Grant deadline approaches to expand Birthplace of Country Music Museum
- Women's Facebook warning goes viral