WASHINGTON COUNTY, Va. - A man accused of beating a two-year-old Virginia girl to death has now been indicted on a second degree murder charge.
The Washington County, Virginia Commonwealth Attorney's office says Gregory Marlow is accused of beating Leah Dye to death in May 2012.
Investigators say Leah's mother left her alone with her then boyfriend, Marlow.
Marlow's trial date is set for May 19, 2014.
- Updated UPDATE: Greene Co. Sheriff says missing teen could be in N.C.
- ETSU student arraigned, has November court date
- Baby makes three Abingdon women in same family born on same day
- Updated UPDATE: Southern Conference to keep championship games in N.C.
- Save the Peeps: Workers of famous marshmallows end strike