WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - Washington County, Tennessee authorities say a man they wanted for aggravated domestic assault turned himself in Monday afternoon.
41-year-old Jerry Cummings was wanted after investigators say he was involved in two incidents happened Saturday night -- one in Johnson City, the other in Washington County. Authorities say Cummings is accused of pointing a gun at someone in each incident.
Police say they spotted Cummings Sunday morning in Gray, Tennessee, but he ran into the woods, leaving his car behind. The area was searched but police could not find him.
He was arrested after turning himself in at his home Monday.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin