SALTVILLE, Va. -
Saltville police say a man who lead them on a chase that began Friday morning is now in custody.
We're told Washington County, Virginia Sheriff's Deputies arrested Troy Lee Thomas at his home Wednesday evening.
We've learned Thomas was taken into custody without incident and is now being held in the regional jail.
It all started Friday morning in Glade Spring when police spotted someone driving erratically.
After running the tags, officers say they discovered the car was stolen.
Police say the driver lead them on a chase that ended with the driver jumping out and taking off near the Holston River in Saltville.
Police say they discovered a one-pot meth lab inside the stolen car, as well as precursors to make meth.
They'd been working on leads to track down Thomas since then.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin