A man is facing charges after authorities say they discovered a meth lab in his truck.
Joseph A. Tester II was arrested after Washington County, Virginia sheriff deputies smelled a strong chemical odor during a traffic stop.
They say they originally pulled him over for having defective equipment. Authorities searched his vehicle and say they discovered two one-pot meth labs and the ingredients to make meth.
Tester faces charges for making and having meth as well as having the ingredients to make meth.
He was taken to the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail in Abingdon.
- Dolly Parton films final scenes at Dollywood for her new Christmas movie
- Bristol, Va. police officer, involved in domestic dispute, under investigation
- Officials ask public for help in search for escaped Washington Co., Tenn. inmate
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development