JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City police say they arrested a man they believe is responsible for a deadly shooting.
We're told police arrested Marcus Gergish Wednesday night and charged him with first degree murder.
Police have not released any information about a motive in the case.
Gergish is being held in the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center and will appear in court Thursday morning.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction