WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - Washington County, Tennessee Sheriff Ed Graybeal announced the victim of Saturday's fire has been preliminarily identified as 22-year-old Serena Renea Morrow.
Autopsy results, which include dental record checks and DNA testing, will confirm her identity.
Firefighters found her in a burned home on Old State Route 34 on Saturday, January 18.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
Investigators do not suspect foul play.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect