**UPDATE** - Update: August 19, 2013 at 10:00 p.m.
Washington County, Virginia detectives say Lenville Wilson turned himself in Monday night. He is charged with robbery and abduction.
Sheriff Fred Newman told News 5 Wilson broke into a home on Fiesta Drive on Monday morning and tried to attack the person inside. The woman at the house shot Wilson before he got away.
Wilson is now under arrest.
Update: August 19, 2013 at noon:
Washington County, Virginia detectives say they're looking for an intruder who was shot during a home invasion Monday morning.
Officers tell us it happened early Monday at a home on Fiesta Drive.
The surveillance video above shows a man pulling up in a truck. Authorities say he appears to be wearing a construction-type vest.
Once inside the home, the victim tells police the man pulled a knife and asked for her medication. Detectives say the victim got her handgun and shot the man in the side of the head.
Sheriff Fred Newman says the man ran away after the shot was fired. "The individual fled the residence in what we believe to be an older model early 90's Dodge Dakota; it's forest green in color and has sort of a gray bottom on it."
The victim was not injured. Deputies are still searching for the man and the truck.
If you have any information you're asked to call the Washington County, Virginia Sheriff's Office.
- New Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- New Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- New Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Updated Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record
- Updated Local bank holding 5K run to raise money for Niswonger Children's Hospital