WASHINGTON COUNTY, Va. - Two people face charges following a meth lab bust.
Washington County, Virginia Sheriff Fred Newman tells News 5 deputies found the lab on Campground Road.
41-year-old Bradley Smith and 30-year-old Travis Fields both face multiple charges, including manufacturing methamphetamine.
They're both being held in the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail without bond.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities