GLADE SPRING, Va. - Two people are facing meth charges after officers executed a search warrant at a home in Glade Spring, Virginia.
37-year-old Dwayne Ezekiel Pruitt and 30-year-old Victoria Ruth Payne were arrested on 16 felony drug charges after officers say they seized two meth labs at a home on Old Stage Road.
Three children were also found in the home, they were placed in the custody of Social Services. Both are being held without bond in the Southwest Regional Jail in Abingdon.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin