GLADE SPRING, Va. - Two people are facing meth charges after officers executed a search warrant at a home in Glade Spring, Virginia.
37-year-old Dwayne Ezekiel Pruitt and 30-year-old Victoria Ruth Payne were arrested on 16 felony drug charges after officers say they seized two meth labs at a home on Old Stage Road.
Three children were also found in the home, they were placed in the custody of Social Services. Both are being held without bond in the Southwest Regional Jail in Abingdon.
- Updated Bristol, Va. woman charged with attempted robbery
- Updated Tenn. House Clerk accused of rude conduct
- Updated Binge-drinking UMass student nearly dies in Pennsylvania
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation