WASHINGTON COUNTY, Va. - Virginia State Police troopers are on the scene of a school bus crash with another vehicle in Washington County, Virginia.
VSP dispatchers say it happened on Wyndale Road near Providence Road. They received the call just after seven o'clock Wednesday.
Washington County, Va,. school superintendent Brian Ratliff says 17 students were on the bus.
Ratliff says there were a couple of students from High Point Elementary School, but most of the students were from Wallace Middle School and John Battle High School. He says he spoke with every student on the bus and every student was unhurt.
Virginia State Police is investigating the crash.
- Updated Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- New Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- New Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Updated Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record
- Updated Local bank holding 5K run to raise money for Niswonger Children's Hospital