WASHINGTON COUNTY, Va. - Virginia State Police troopers are on the scene of a school bus crash with another vehicle in Washington County, Virginia.
VSP dispatchers say it happened on Wyndale Road near Providence Road. They received the call just after seven o'clock Wednesday.
Washington County, Va,. school superintendent Brian Ratliff says 17 students were on the bus.
Ratliff says there were a couple of students from High Point Elementary School, but most of the students were from Wallace Middle School and John Battle High School. He says he spoke with every student on the bus and every student was unhurt.
Virginia State Police is investigating the crash.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone