WASHINGTON COUNTY, TENN. - With hundreds of trees down across the region, tree services were busy today answering calls and working on clearing the debris.
Richard McInturff owns a professional tree removal business. Our crews caught up with him in the Wiltshire Subdivision in Washington County, Tennessee. "At times you can't get to the job fast enough, you end up losing work because you can't run your estimates and get the work done too." says McInturff. "Its a big dog eat dog business when it hits like this cause everybody is on it."
McInturff said he had four big jobs to complete today.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone