JONESBOROUGH, Tenn. - As part of National Crime Victims' Rights Week, the Washington County Sheriff's Office and the District Attorney's office are hosting the second annual Justice In Motion 5k.
The run/walk will be held Saturday, April 27th at 8:30am. at the George Jaynes Justice Center in Jonesborough. The event is being held to raise support and awareness for victims' rights.
All race proceeds will benefit Safe Passage, a domestic violence shelter in Johnson City.
For more information on the event, call Kristi Kelly at 423-753-5020. You can also visit www.justiceinmotion5k.com.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities