JONESBOROUGH, Tenn. - As part of National Crime Victims' Rights Week, the Washington County Sheriff's Office and the District Attorney's office are hosting the second annual Justice In Motion 5k.
The run/walk will be held Saturday, April 27th at 8:30am. at the George Jaynes Justice Center in Jonesborough. The event is being held to raise support and awareness for victims' rights.
All race proceeds will benefit Safe Passage, a domestic violence shelter in Johnson City.
For more information on the event, call Kristi Kelly at 423-753-5020. You can also visit www.justiceinmotion5k.com.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone