Washington County, Tenn. - Three people have been arrested on meth charges in Washington County, Tennessee.
Monroe Lowe is charged with manufacturing meth and possession of meth for resale. Carla Low is charged with possession of meth for resale. We're told an investigation led officers to Montgomery Street. Officers say that's where they witnessed Monroe Lowe putting items used to make meth in a trash can. Investigators say that led them to search Lowe's car and they say they found drugs and drug paraphernalia. Officers tell News 5 that arrest led them to West Market Street where they arrested Thomas Bugg. They tell us he had ingredients to make meth and had 23 individually packed baggies of meth.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction