WASHINGTON COUNTY, vA. - The sentencing date for the man who pled guilty to sexual assault of a child is being pushed back.
Hursel Harold Elkins, Jr. pleaded guilty to multiple charges, including rape, in February 2014.
The sheriff says the offenses took place against one victim, between 2009 and 2012.
His new sentencing date is April 21.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect