WASHINGTON CO., Tenn. - Tennessee Senator Lamar Alexander will be visiting our region Monday as he checks in on flood recovery efforts.
Alexander plans to stop by Dry Creek to make sure residents there are getting what they need. That region suffered major damages after flooding in August.
We're told much of the recovery effort has come from private funding.
Senator Alexander is expected to arrive Monday afternoon.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction